Hi Stamping Friends,
It is getting hot here! Today we hit the 90’s! Last week we were nice and cool and now look out! Summer weather is here. You just have to love Arizona!
Today Alex and I had a fun head to head challenge using the Peaceful Moments and Painted Poppies Bundles! We go live on my Facebook channel which you can find here. We have so much fun doing these challenges. Make sure to like and follow my page to see when we go live on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In today’s challenge we were able to use die cuts, aqua-painters, stampin’ markers, embossing powder, and an embossing folder.
In keeping with the challenge I used the Subtle Embossing folder which gives the paper a nice hint of texture. I also used Basic Black Embossing powder.
Alex used the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder and Copper Embossing Powder.
Pre-recorded Facebook Video
Here is the pre-recorded Facebook Live of us putting the cards together. I love how we come up with two totally different cards even when we are using the same tools.
A Kit In Color
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes
- 8 cards are traditional size
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- 4 cards are note card size
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)