This week’s featured item is Brusho! Or more specifically Brusho Crystal Colour.
Brusho is watercolor ink crystals that mix with water to make watercolor washes and designs. You will receive 5 pots with your purchase of Brusho; Gamboge (orange), Moss Green, Prussian Blue, and Yellow. The pots each contain 0.5 oz each but don’t worry a LITTLE goes a LONG way.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure to cover your Stamping surface with scrap paper or grid sheets and have a roll of paper towels on hand as crafting with this product can be messy.
- Do not open the lid of the product; prick with a push pin once, this will give you a manageable amount of product when you sprinkle. When you are not using Brusho leave the Push Pin in the hole you created so it does not spill.
- Use Stampin’ Up! Shimmery White Cardstock or Watercolor paper for best results
- With an Aqua Painter, wet your paper before sprinkling the Brusho on.
- Sprinkle the Brusho onto your paper before spritzing with water.
- You can paint with Brusho by sprinkling individual pigment powder into a painter’s pallet and adding water to activate the crystals before painting with a paint brush.
- After your project is dry, use a clean paper towel to wipe off unactivated color crystals.
For more tips and Tricks visit my Facebook Page
Do you have a friend or relative that has a birthday this month who loves Stampin’ Up! you can gift them your coupons as a birthday gift.
Thank you for stopping by my stamping place,